Lately it is wise to keep your head cool with the temperatures of last period.
Start your day with a delicious cold fruit smoothie with granola. Very nice for in-between or as lunch.
Raspberries or blue berries smoothie with granola
For two persons
cooking time: about 5 minutes
specifications: vegetarian, breakfast
- 250 ml quark or yogurt of taste
- 250 gr raspberries or blue berries
- 1 banana
- 4 - 6 spoons granola of choice
- fresh mint
Wash the raspberries or blue berries shortly with water. Cut the banana in pieces. Mix the quark or yogurt together with two-thirds of the fruit in a blender. Mix till it gets foamy. Split the smoothie in two big cups. Scoop some spoons of granola over the smoothie and garnish it with the rest of the fresh fruit and mint.
- Add a mix of 50% quark and 50% yogurt
- Replace quark or yogurt by a vegan variety, like almond, oats or coconut yogurt
- Replace a part of the quark or yogurt by (vegan) cream ice
- Replace raspberries or blue berries by other fresh fruit
- Replace a part of the fruit by sorbet fruit ice